Happy Saturday! Are you in need of a quick but delicious meal? If so give this one a try. My friend Michelle gave me the idea and it is sooooo good, quick, and simple. They are also gluten free, dairy free, soy free, and naturally sweetened!
What you need…
1 bottle of coconut amino acids
How you do it….
- place chicken wings in a glass baking dish
- sprinkle with coconut sugar (as heavy or light as you desire)
- drizzle coconut aminos over sugar coated wings (I used I would say about 3T total)
- cover and place in fridge to marinate for a few hours
- remove from fridge grill until cooked through
Here is to a fun summer of grilling, good food and family! Don’t miss some of the fun summer events coming up with Kingdom Kids Nutrition…
How to Make Homemade Baby Food (11:30am) FREE event! (More Info)
Essential Oils Class with Trish Notley, Friday, June 20 (7-9pm), Eden Prairie (More Info)
Jump Start, June 28 (10am-2pm), Prior Lake (More Info)
Have an amazing weekend,