Can it be true cookies can heal your body? Sure is! This recipe is adapted from Against All Grains Chocolate Chip Cookies (https://againstallgrain.com/2012/08/29/real-deal-chocolate-chip-cookies/) . A few little changes make it sweetened naturally and then all the great protein and good fats they contain will nourish your body with every bite! Enjoy!
|Cookies That Heal: Cellular Healing Chocolate Chip Cookies|| |
- Put wet ingredients into food processor:
- 1 egg (for egg free use 3T. water mixed with 1 T. ground flax)
- ¼ c. Sweet Luvs (get it here https://www.amazon.com/Sweet-LUV-All-Natural-Sugar-Alternative/dp/B074PDDLR6)
- 2 t. Vanilla
- ¼ c. Kerry Gold or grassfed butter (for dairy free use coconut oil or ghee)
- Whirl in food processor until creamy
- Mix the following dry ingredients together in a bowl and then dump into food processor and process until well combined.
- 1.5 c. Almond Flour
- ½ t. Baking Soda (for egg free add 1 tsp)
- ½ t. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 T. Coconut Flour
- Stir in Lily's (get it here https://www.vitacost.com) chocolate chips about ½ cup or amount desired
- Roll into balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet. Wet fingers with water and press down cookie balls into shape desired (they will not spread), bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until they are golden brown on the edges.