This is the best crust for any kind of pie! Enjoy!
|Grain Free Pie Crust|| |
- 1¾ c. almond flour
- ¼ c. grass fed butter, cold, cut into pieces or coconut oil
- 1 T. arrowroot powder
- ¼ t. baking soda
- ⅛ t. sea salt
- 2 T. raw honey
- ¼ t. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place the almond flour, butter pieces, arrowroot powder, baking soda and salt into the bowl of a food processor and pulse 6-8 times.
- Then add the honey and vanilla and pulse until it starts to form a dough ball.
- Use a rubber spatula to remove the dough and place into an pie pan.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the pie pan.
- Bake crust for 8-10 minutes, until puffy, but not browned. Allow to cool before filling.