This recipe is just for Mike, he is our kids piano teacher and our dear friend! He has been eating GF, DF, etc… and having amazing healing going on! I had some extra dinner the other night so I sent some with him for a quick dinner for him and his wife on a cold MN night! He then requested the recipe….so, here you go Mike, hope you and Midge enjoy it!
|Mom's Homemade Hamburger Soup!|| |
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 3 organic carrrots- chopped (into circles)
- 3 sticks celery- chopped (large bite size, they will cook down)
- 2 potatoes (or sweet potatoes)- diced in chunks
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves (or more) crushed garlic
- 1 32 oz. jar/can diced tomatoes
- 32 oz. of water
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Saute ground beef with onion and garlic. Add celery, potaotes, carrots, water, and tomatoes. Bring to a boil, simmer until veggies are tender. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy! EVEN BETTER DAY 2! I always make this a day ahead and my kids eat so much more, than when we eat it the same day as I make it! Freezes very well!