|3 Varieties of Roasted Veggies|| |
- Dice up a mix of your favorite veggies....this time I used:
- Green Beans
- Green Onion
- Brussle Sprouts
- Sweet Potato
- Pine Nuts
- Chop up your favorite veggies: carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, onion, etc… Toss in grapeseed oil to coat. Put on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees until tender about 20 minutes.
- Basic: after cooking season with sea salt.
- Balsamic Version: after cooking drizzle with balsamic vinegar and sea
- Lemon/Ginger Version: add ginger to your veggie mix prior to
- cooking. After cooking squeeze fresh lemon juice and sea salt to